Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a new drawing and some illustration sketches










here is a new drawing i finished this week. the idea is about traveling and moving over seas. it's called "it seems farther than before"

i've also attached some illustrations from my sketch book. i don't know why, i just simply felt like sharing them with you. i hope you enjoy.

the captions in the illustrations are the following:
1. no caption
2. i hope you know i can never park there again
3. and if you want roses, then go buy a bouquet
4. fast
5. i need more brotein (this is an illustration of my friend abram, he enjoys working out and drinking lots of protein)
6. crawl 'til dawn on your hands and knees

2 comments:

  1. Love them all :) I love the drawing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the guy with the tie. I love how it say I need more brotein.

    -Zane of ontario honey




    ReplyDelete